Define race. My mother is Jewish. her mother was Jewish. Her mother was
Jewish. Her mother was Jewish.
My son is olive skinned. My brother is olive skinned. I'm pale skinned. My
daughter and youngest son is pale skinned. What race are we?
The race that we can trace ourselves back through for generations: Jewish.

> AFAIK, begin Jewish is not a race, it's a religion.  I thought that
Israelis were semites, which is a race.