whilst it's tempting to make comparisons between Hussein and Hitler, I'm not
convinced the parallels are there.

From: Kevin Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 October 2002 14:55
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: France?

Of course, you are dealing with the same people who thought Neville
Chamberlin was a genius and there would be "Peace in our time"  Obviously
this mentality of appeasment hasn't changed.  I am for letting the UN have
one more go at it and if they don't do what they are supposed to or if Irag
doesn't do what they are supposed then we'll do what we have to do.