> Now I am not going to say that Israel is always our best friend, I can
think of several espionage hearings,
One where America withheld poison gas data that they were supposed to give
to Israel that I can remember and others where it was America spying on
Israel, but they're friends (Other than holding Pollard in captivity for
spite).

> and the sinking of a certain naval vessel in recent history,
Israel was cleared of it a number of times, but it always comes up.

> however they are our closest ally in the region.  We need to support their
decisions, and honor their
> sovereignty.  Especially since the majority of attacks by Israel are
either defense based.
Well, the definition of close all depends on money. Saudi Arabia can be
considered the closest ally in the region as we'll let them get away with
anything in return for oil. We hold tight reign over Israel in MANY things.
We're allies, but we always let them know who the 'top' in the relationship
is.

> Tim

Jew's