Michael Dinowitz wrote:

> Note the mention below about Arabs in general. While most Palestinians
> have not taken part in the past wars, there are those who have and
> more of those who are being taught (in their schools) to be ready to
> do it again.

I don't see the difference between being taught to be ready and being a
reservist in some army. Hell, I am being taught some chemistry that is
quite usefull to make chemical weapons.

> I'm talking cash ownership of the land, not biblical. Back before the
> state of Israel, the land was a total desert with no redeming quality.
> The Jews came, made it bloom, attracted Arabs from neghboring states
> and all of a sudden, there's a palestinian people who want it all.
> Doesn't matter who bought the land, owned the land or anything else.
> They just want it all.

I want it all too. That I respect the law and don't try to take it with
force doesn't mean I don't want it.

> >>reject a Jewish state
> >
> >I don't understand why they would reject a Jewish state within its
> >current borders, but they they are most certainly entitled to their
> >opinion.
> Hate.

As I said, I don't understand it, but I believe everybody is entitled to
my^Whis opinion.

> >>reject peace
> >
> >.. under the offered conditions.
>
> Under all offered conditions.

Maybe they thought all offered conditions were bad.

> >If you can prove it, hang them, if you can't, they are innocent.
>
> And when they are hung (or killed in any way) the world comes down on
> them for it.

Presuming they = Palestinians and them = Israeli:

Yes, the world should come down on them for killing people without a
proper trial. But as long you can prove they are involved in terrorist
attacks, you have my blessing.

> The 10 year old kid who's taught that Allah wants the Jews dead, is
> taught to field strip rifles in class and prases the murderers of Jews?

Yes.

Jochem