Michael Dinowitz wrote:

> Start war after war,

If my information on Palestinian demographics is correct more then 50%
of the people there is not old enough to have been around for even 1 war.

> reject any Jewish ownership of the land,

I can't blame them for that. If you don't believe in Israel being given
to the Jewish people by God it is quite natural to reject that. I most
certainly would reject any claim on my country based on what I consider
to be just an old book.

> reject a Jewish state

I don't understand why they would reject a Jewish state within its
current borders, but they they are most certainly entitled to their opinion.

> reject peace

.. under the offered conditions.

>  and support (and commit) terror.

If you can prove it, hang them, if you can't, they are innocent.

> But I'm not just talking about those who live in the disputed
> territories, I'm talking about the Arab world in general.

I am talking about some 10 year old kid that can't go to school because
there is no school anymore.

There are innocent people being hurt on both sides.

Jochem