Actually, I don't make a distinction between religions and non-religious Jews. I've
said time and again that the terrorists don't
care and will kill either with abandon. When I say "the Arabs", I'm respecting their
spoken reference as all Arabs as being
brothers. I could say Egyptians and Palestinians, but as Arafat is an Egyptian and
says he's a Palestinian, you see the problem.
As for "the Arabs" not accepting Israel, just look at the sermons they speak in the
mosques. From Pakistan in the east to Egypt in
the west and beyond, their religious authorities call for the destruction of Israel.
In this, their holy time they broadcast a show
based on one of the most anti-Semitic forgeries around. (Egypt has a peace treaty with
Israel and is still broadcasting it. Shows
you what they think of peace). The school books, the news and just about anything that
mentions Israel or Jews is negative to the
point of "Allah says to kill them". How can I say "the Arabs"? Because of what they do
as a people across borders.