You know, I don't understand why any comment made on a mailing list (and something
said in an argument about politics or constitutional rights, no less) would be reason
to email someone offlist and tell them to F*** off. I consider that highly offensive,
rude, and unprofessional. I'm totally with you on this, Brian. If you find this
happening on a regular basis, and it becomes harassment from any one individual,
please bring it to my attention offlist.

Let's remember that this is a professional forum, and that anything you post (onlist
or offlist) does reflect on you professionally. Please have the common courtesy not to
harass members of this list.

Just ignore those idiots, Brian. Don't waste any more time on them -- that's what they
made the delete key for.

Judith