::nod:: I followed that.  But please remember that when it comes to CF I am
a pretty new newbie and so, uh, when you say "treat it as a double list"
are we still in cffile? I need the names of specific commands whose syntax
I can look up.

I think I will go this route as I might want to do this in future with the
new board also.

Dana

ColdFusion and related topics.