um... I have had a lot of very helpful answers but no, it isn't totally
worked out, no...  and I do expect to have this come up again in any event.
I will take a look, thank you.

Dana

Wayne Putterill writes:

> It looks like you may have it worked out from some of your later posts,
> but in case this is what I was thinking of:

> spreadsheets saved as tab delimited Text(*.txt) to mySQL. Creates and
> populates tables automatically from the source file. Quick and easy to
> use. No set up necessary. Just extract and its ready to go. Update:
> Version 1.1 contains bug fixes and allows delimiter to be changed.
>
> http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/16571.html

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481