its pretty simple.
Just get the data comma or tab delimited, and each line representing one
row.

open the file using cffile

treat it as a double list.  So loop over each row using the chr(13) as the
delimiter.  then for each row, access each element by its index in the list.
trim each piece of data and insert into your db.

make sense?

DRE