They hang people in Trinidad.

But we have come under continuous attack by Amnesty International And
American Amnesty I believe, that tis become nearly impossible to carry
out our own laws :(

We hung 6 people all at once in one year for a heinous drug related
crime, one of them was a multimillionairre drug baron that had ordered
the executions of about 4 people or something like that. Evisceration in
a cane field I think. (Course the sub-story was that the drug baron was
prepared to tell all he knew and implicate a lot of other people, so
they HAD to get rid of him).

And Man...that went all the way to the UN!!!

We tried again to hang a guy that had 'sex' with a baby and then killed
the child and its mother ...and after that it was one set of bacchanal
too.

Since then we've not hung anyone.
It's become too politically dangerous because these large countries put
pressure on us.

Ironic that American Amnesty doesn't take it to the UN when Texas
executes someone, but perhaps that is because Hanging is seen as being
grossly 'inhumane'.

-Gel