From: Simon Horwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: never use an old pressure cooker

I'll ask her for it... there isn't much I don't like when it comes to Indian
food, but yes I love chana masala.  I also love dal, which is another
pressure cooker food.  It is startling that something that takes 45 minutes
to make in a pot of boiling water (like dal) takes no more than 10 minutes
with a pressure cooker.  If I can get her to part with and write down her
recipe, I'll send it to you ;)

~Simon

Simon Horwith