> Hey Adam,
> Thanks for the explanation about chick peas. I am going to try it out.
> I know all about the "mouth feel" thing. It's of interest with goat's
milk.
> The fat has a much softer mouth feel than cow's milk. This causes the milk
> and cheese to have a rich, creamy texture which people think of as higher
in
> butterfat, yet it is not.

Yeah, ever since we spent time talking about cheesemaking a couple years
ago, I've really gained appreciation for goat cheeses of all kinds.  Vermont
Butter and Cheese Company makes a lovely Goat Feta Cheese that is very mild
and luxurious.  Even people who "hate" feta love it.

I learned a lot from you about cheese, and I look forward to talking with
you more as the years go by.  Some day I plan to try my hand making an
artisan goat cheese with fresh herbs a such.

Remember I told you that I tried my hand making paneer last year?  It fell
apart in the mutter paneer I made!  Nothing like the commercial stuff.
You're going to have to coach me some more.

> Do you have any online references for the Krispy Kreme/ older oil science?
> would like to learn more about it for use in my own cooking!
> regards,
> Patrick

I'll try to find it again.  I read it over a year ago, and I can't remember
where off the top of my head.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia

Advanced Intensive ColdFusion MX Training
ColdFusion MX Master Class:
January 12 - 16, 2004
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com

Download CommerceBlocks V2.1 and LoRCAT from
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

The ColdFusion MX Bible is in bookstores now!