But Interactand MadCatz make controllers for all these systems.  There's
"Hulk" and "Spongebob Squarepants" PS2 controllers at any retailer now.
Jim's idea is interesting.  Hell, MS allowed Capcom to create a special
controller for Steel Batallion, so distributing a special controller
certainly has precedent, and I doubt "rebranding" is an issue, since MS
and Sony would commit human sacrifice to get Nintendo to sign on if they
got out of the hardware business.  Distributing a "special" controller
in exchange for millions up on millions of royalties and ancillary
marketing dollars would hardly be an issue.

- Jim