> I'll be starting "Final Fantasy: X2" soon, but to be honest
> I've been putting it off.  I live for the next Final Fantasy
> game but simply don't
> have the gaming time I used to.   But I know I'll get sucked
> in and my kids
> will be orphans and my wife will be thinking divorce and my
> boss will wonder why I'm so bleary eyed.

I'm in the same boat. It took me about 7 months to finish FF:X because of
the kids. (Well, it's not their fault of course. ;) I'd love to start FF:X2
but I just can't see myself having enough time. That being said, now that I
have a GBA:SP I'm playing it a lot more. I can play while my wife watches
TV. The game I'm playing now, Fire Emblem, even does an auto save every
turn, so it's _very_ easy to pick up for a quick game.

-ray