>> Are you attempting to make the non-sequitur comparison of Iraq's present
>> state, with America's current state?
>> Such a comparison is impossible.

No it's not. Someone can say, gee look at the way those Iraqi people are
acting.  That's wrong and WE dont act that way. Whether the conclusion is
illogical or not makes no difference, at least to me.

Ergo my suggestion to consult your history books on the barbarism that
occurred in what is now known as the US during those times.
Do you deny such heinous acts occurred?

Never denied that anything bad happened in my own country's past. It has,
but again that was in the 18th and 19th century, when it was also okay to
own other human beings and beat your wife with a stick. I even asked for
instances that people could show me of americans acting that way.

-Johnnie!!!!