Without excusing any of it, anywhere, wasn't Oklahoma City the result of a lot of hate? Waco was utterly unnecessary. Some people might even point to all the civilians killed in Iraq this year. Ten thousand, was it? And all of them had families. That's a lot of hate. Start my imagining your country overrun by superior forces whose motives you question. Then imagine one of your children caught in a cross-fire somewhere. Do you really care at that point that you are being liberated? Or that the people on whom you are taking out your hate are in fact civilians helping to distribute food?

I still say let's have an election and get the hell out. "Civilizing" the world by conquest has been tried before by several countries and it didn't have much success anywhere.

Dana