You're totally ignorant of the Iraqi culture aren't you.

I think you could compare the way the Iraqis live, and perhaps their
belief systems to the 18th or 19th century yes.
In many parts of the middle east there are 'slaves', there are brutal
draconian laws and there is the same myopic views that existed in the
time of the domination of the old catholic church.

Others have already given examples of your precious, righteous and holy
Americans acting in similar ways. Not that it will make a difference, as
I'm sure you will then launch into some disingenuous argument about
'degrees' of barbarism.

And 'whether the conclusion is illogical or not makes no difference'?
So you're quite content with spewing torrents of jingoistic effluent
with no care or time taken to analyse the validity of your statements?
Interesting.

Do you even know that Fallujah is practically in the center of a region
replete with anti-american sentiment in Iraq?
No, you probably don't. Yet you feel qualified to make bigoted
statements about Iraqis in general with comical authority.

Doh study it John, America is the milk of human kindness and goodness
out to save the world one nation at a time.
All hail Caesar.
All roads lead to the US.

(and yes that was sarcasm).
-Gel