Just curious Jason: was it hardware or software problems? HD failures? Bad
tech support? AOL too slow? (kidding on the last one!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 11:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Developer Platform suggestions was Re: Nice

Out of 5 personal machines - I have a dell dimension XPS 8100 with 512 Mb
RAm / 1 ghz / 2 -120 gb drives-
Piece o crap since day 1. Sorry -ran great for the first 2 hours.

I then decided may be a lemon 0- -so I bought a Dell  PRecision 530 - 2 ghz
proc / 4 -80 gig scsi raid drives / 4 gig of ram - both running 2000
- That one ran smooth for 4 months before performance went completely down
the toilet. Not cheap machines either.

i didn't post to brag above - I felt I just had to reply that I would never
buy another dell again. jay miller

Tony Weeg wrote:

oh yeah, dell latitude laptop 40gb/833mHz/512ram
SOLID.

cfmx
xp
cfstudio 5