> You are giving reasons that it would be hard to do it right --
> admittedly true!  However the question should be: is it worth doing?
> Not today or tomorrow, but whenever it makes sense for competitive,
> sales and technical reasons!

Good Point..
We all love CF and CF has come a long way to a standard Web Application
Server
and today... even taken further J2EE Compatible...and the goodies.
Well.. CF will be in the same pool competing against all the other
Web Application Servers
Bea's WebLogic
IBM's Websphere
MS .NET
and some of the others..

I personally think it would be great for a CFMX(RAD) to be able to achieve
some
of the performance like other competitiors in the market.
The combination of RAD and Performance like any of its competitors will
take CFMX to No 1 Web Application Server.

Joe