The Point of Contribute is to not "deprecate" the programmer/designer. The point is to
allow PHBs to quickly edit things like "company contact information" or "news of the
day" or "what's for lunch", primarily simple, doc-like sections of the website.

How many of us have sat there twiddling our thumbs waiting for a PHB to email us the
text for something as simple as "company description"... Or, as simple as "item
description".

Me? I'd rather not have to burn 800 hours hitting refresh on my mail client while I
wait for a paragraph of text to be added by some middle manager who had to hack it out
through a legal department.

Jesse Noller
Macromedia Server Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]