I actually doubt many people on this list fit that description. It has
been years since I was involved in a web application that didn't have
some kind of interface to allow for content editing by non-technical
folk.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/
888-408-0900 x901

The
> point is to allow PHBs to quickly edit things like "company contact
> information" or "news of the day" or "what's for lunch", primarily
simple,
> doc-like sections of the website.
>
> How many of us have sat there twiddling our thumbs waiting for a PHB
> email us the text for something as simple as "company description"...
Or,