Isaac,

I wasn't attempting to imply that Contribute was intended as a replacement for Studio.

The point I was attempting to make is that they announced that the Studio line was
being end of lifed with the rationale being that they didn't want to have more than
one Web editing/design tool to maintain. They then released another tool in that same
area, albeit for a different audience. I was trying to point out that these two things
are at odds with each other. I'd tack a bitter statement along the lines of "Well we
know where people who develop for Macromedia's server platform stand now." because I
think that this is the message I get from this whole thing. Sorry if I wasn't clear
enough in my previous mail.

Robert Occhialini
http://www.bump.net