I must give kudos to MM for their new beta site.

We developers all know that the most critical place to put your development is to
place it in front of other developers,
especially experienced ones.   The work on the site is evidence of, as was previously
said, MM put their money on the
line, and is obviously taking web presentations to the next level.  The applicability
of this extent of RIA to all web
sites remains to be seen.

Another critical point I want to make is that not all developers are gurus in
communication.  This is why some of the
posts appear to be negative when they can be read as constructive critique.

Cutting to the chase, the bottom line is that all of us hope that the folks employed
with MM that monitor this mail
list, (and several others where this is being discussed) that all the criticism you
are reading should be taken as
constructive in nature.  I doubt seriously that anyone posting comments on here intend
to be derogatory.  Many of us
make our living with your software and tools, thus you will see that we want them to
be as enhancing to us as much as
possible.

There are enough bad Flash designs, and it is time we saw good ones, which will
encourage us to expand our own skillsets
and renew our efforts to learn and use the technology as it was conceived to be used.
We look forward to the tutorials
that will walk the itinerant Flash developer through the development of your web site.
We look forward to mention of the
actual tools your developers used as each segment was developed.

We want your help.

Douglas White
group Manager
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]