> I finally bit the bullet and decided to upgrade my dev server
> to CFMX. I downloaded the server from MM and set to installing
> it. When I installed it to coexist with my already installed
> CF5.0 server, it worked, but VERY slowly.
>
> So I removed it again and installed it this time to upgrade
> my CF5
>
> I realise this was a mistake, because now nothing works.
>
> In my wsconfig.log file, I see the following - does this tell
> me what's the problem or is it a result of another problem?
> What do I do now?
>
> HELP!!

First, I'm not sure if you've already resolved your problem - if so, just
disregard all this.

Second, it sounds like the part which isn't working is the connection
between CFMX and IIS. To create and manage this connection, you use a
utility called wsconfig. On Windows, it's located in \CFusionMX\runtime\bin.
If you just run it without any parameters, you'll get a little GUI. Or, if
you know exactly what you want it to do, you can specify the appropriate
parameters on the command line. In addition, there are several batch files
that you can use to perform specific configuration actions. These batch
files are in \CFusionMX\bin\connectors. I'd recommend that you first run the
one named "Remove_ALL_connectors.bat", then the one named
"IIS_connector.bat". This should remove any existing configuration
information, then create a default IIS configuration that will affect all
IIS virtual servers on your machine.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496