Mike,

I'm feeling bad here. Lots of stress and still no positive results for you -
that sucks.

I believe I read you're on XP...if that's the case, send me an email
off-line and we can setup a remote assistance session and I'll walk you
through setting up CFMX. It's a rather complex beast the first time you work
with it. There are quite a few things that can go wrong - most of which are
very simple to fix once you've done it once (like most everything ;).

That's the best I can do!
chris