>In reality though, I've personally found relatively few polished commercial
>or otherwise apps implemented in FB that I can purchase and modify... They
>must all be custom in-house projects then. Is there some kind of Fusebox
>registry that I had missed?

None that I have seen! Sounds like a good idea for some Fusebox fan to put together.

>Mary Jo, I hope the work on converting CFWebstore to FB is successful, I
>won't ever need another CF e-commerce app again!

Oh, it already is done! We're just finishing up some final feature additions and
tweaks and will have it out for beta testing hopefully in a month or so, and release
later this year. But the conversion is done and the software is running great on our
test store. It will be interesting to see what people think of it, the underlying code
is still basically the same, but the user experience is a bit different. Better I
hope! A bunch of neat new features, much better looking interface, etc. I won't say it
follows ever single Fusebox tenet, but the basics are all there.

Mary Jo Sminkey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author, CFWebstore
Cold Fusion E-commerce