> My point is that if you do not like it do not use it.
> There is no need for certain persons to chime in every
> time a Fusebox discussion is taking place to present
> the opposing view. Who are opponents saving and from
> whom?

Considering that the discussion thread is entitled "Cons to Fusebox", who
would you expect to chime in? I think it's a bit presumptuous of you to
decide who should participate and who shouldn't.

As for who's being saved, who are you saving by stating your opinions?

> I do not advocate Fusebox; I don't really try to
> defend it. I do try to answer questions and pass along
> information based on my experience using Fusebox on a
> daily basis. I feel it is more accurate than someone
> who tired it... Once... A couple of years ago (or the
> like).

We must have different definitions for "advocacy" and "defense". I think
that your statements clearly fall within the definitions for both. Again, as
I stated earlier, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444