kinda like buying a kia:)

it tries to be the real thing but its not, will always be a step behind.
i dont even do serious programming but no thanks, i'll take the real deal.
you guys are making $100 + an hour, you can fit it in.
Its up too you to show the client where it saves them money so they dont
do as jim pointed out and waste the money somewhere else.

Matt, i bet u dont drive a kia do u?