> Thomas, you also seem to be an old man :), how could the Unix
> 'grep' command would be applicable to a normal Window's env?

I think that he's just saying that on his Unix system, the file that he
found is "neo-query.xml". If you want to use grep on your Windows machine,
though, I'd recommend installing Cygwin.

Rather than editing neo-query.xml directly, though, I'd recommend looking at
using the appropriate ServiceFactory interface. Jochem has done a lot of
good stuff documenting this:

http://spike.oli.tudelft.nl/jochemd/index.cfm?PageID=12

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/