Chunshen (Don) Li wrote:

> Question on "coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory" CLASS,
> it seems to have a method called getDataSourceService(), in the instances of MS SQL 7 and above, I would think it also has a method called AddDataSourceService() something

You just create a structure with the right keys and values, and
add that to
coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.DataSourceService.datasources

To figure out which keys and values, dump
coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.DataSourceService.datasources

> Then, encrypt the password, Jochem mentioned about encryptPassword() method, would its syntax be like coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.DataSourceService['thisDS'].encryptPasword()?

No, just
coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.DataSourceService.encryptPasword()

Jochem

--
When you don't want to be surprised by the revolution
organize one yourself