Hi Ray,

There are a few options depending on what you are trying to achieve...

First, you can set the root URL for a project by right-clicking on the
project, choosing properties and going to the cfeclipse section.

Once you've done that, the internal browser home button will always take you
to the root URL for the project of the file you currently have open in the
editor. The default project home URL is set to the Macromedia livedocs since
that's likely to be a useful place for a lot of people.

Once you've got the browser set to the right URL, you can reload the page in
the internal browser by hitting F5.

It would probably make sense to have a F12 shortcut to launch the current
file in the internal browser, but no-one has requested that in the Issue
Tracker as far as I'm aware.

For my part, the majority of projects I work with have a single entry point
such as index.cfm, so I only need to use the home button and F5.

If that doesn't get you going, it would probably be worth going over to the
cfeclipse site and joining the cfeclipse users list. That's probably a more
appropriate place for this type of discussion.

If you don't fancy joining yet another mailing list I'm happy to field
questions directly.

Spike

Stephen Milligan
Code poet for hire