I got curious and downloaded Eclipse this AM, and as far as speed, DW is
beat down bad by CFEclipse.  However, right now I find the whole thing
rather cumbersome, and for about an hour now I have been trying to figure
out an equivalent to F12 (preview page in browser in DW) in Eclipse.  Of
course, this cumbersomeness is really just me trying to get used to a new
program....

Ray