> This feature (D&D files or selections) is an OS X feature and most
> "Good" OS X applications support it (Unfortunately, Eclipse doesn't).

Again, unless I am missing something, Eclipse supports D&D just fine.

> In BBEdit you can do a diff on 2 windows -- it highlights and
> summarizes the differences you click on the summary and it scrolls both
> windows to the area in question.  Then you have the1-click option to
> make the window a selection like the window b selection (or vice
> versa).

Eclipse offers a similar feature, but implemented in a different way. That
is how different tools work. I mean if they all did the same thing in the
same way then they wouldn't be different.

> But, its all about productivity & efficiency -- There are quite a few
> people on this list (like yourself, Christian, Matt, Joe, Rob, etc.)
> who have chosen to use a Mac for development, for whatever reasons.
> Having done that, there is no reason that you need to limit your use of
> the Mac to the way "Windows users work".

I don't think I have limited myself to the way Windows users work; I just
don't think I consider the way Dick works to be the way Mac users are
supposed to work.

-Matt