I really like both He3 and CFEclipse, but the biggest issue I have is with
uploading files to a staging/production server.  I like being able to
highlight a file in DW and hit ctrl-shift-U and having it upload.  Very,
very simple.  Unfortunately, it sometimes takes 100% of the cpu though.  If
He3 or CFEclipse could incorporate something like that, I'd probably use it
a lot more often.  Oh, and I have checked out the FTP and WedDav plugin.
Besides being a bear to configure, I've still not been able to get it to do
exactly what I want.

Marlon