On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:59:33 -0700, Dick Applebaum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> He did say that CFEclipse was slow

No, I didn't. Spike is correct - the issue was a very specific
CFEclipse bug that they've already fixed in CVS.

[2 windows]
> Pretty standard way of doing things on the Mac (at least for me).

I generally prefer the tabbed approach but with Expose it makes very
little difference these days. Firefox and He3 / Eclipse are two
programs I have open all the time and they both use the tabbed
approach.

> Seriously, I have 3 active browsers, (FireFox, Mozilla and Safari) each
> with several windows  Safari currently has 17 windows.

I'd say that's a little extreme even for a hardcore Machead and it's
very different to how Windows users work (i.e., most everyone on this
list and hence in this thread!).