I respectfully disagree. The graphic design industry was one of the first to
embrace the web when it was finally becoming commercialized back in the
mid-90's.

As a graphic designer, I know plenty of other designers and almost all of
them have done web sites for people. Some use just wysiwyg tools and others
have become accomplished coders.

I find your blanket dismissal of graphic designers as derogatory and
offensive.

---
Kevin Graeme
Cooperative Extension Technology Services
University of Wisconsin-Extension