you suck, get over it :)

jk.

and im sorry, i just cant agree.  im both.  100% i know more about
photoshop than i do cf, yet ill code circles around some of the
developers that call themselves developers ... so, whatever... its all
good.

just retract your statement and we will stop.  or is this like pen*s
envy and you cant design?

aight mang... take it easy...

by the way... new job?  didnt you work somewhere else last year?

tony