It would appear everyone has a different way of doing things, even though we
are all essentially trying to achieve the same thing.

I've blogged this topic to try and get some feedback on this from other
people and see if there's any general consensus.  Feel free to mention it on
your own blogs etc.  The more replies the more useful it is.

http://www.feed-squirrel.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/8/9/How-do-you-do-yours

Cheers

Neil

BTW, Firefox 2 spell check rocks.