From: Neil Middleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 5:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Reliability

Bit of an odd one this - but does anyone else find CF a little more
"unreliable" than other similar products when using them in day to day
use.

The only reason I ask is that our CF servers always seem a little more
unstable than some of our other servers running things such as ASP.NET
or Ruby on Rails.  CF just seems to restart itself more than I believe
it should.

I am the only one?  I'm pretty sure our code is fairly sound, and that
our servers aren't under too much load.

--
Neil Middleton