Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX) wrote:
> He was being sarcastic, that was obvious.

"that is not a bug, that is a feature" -> IE rendering of some CSS Level 1 core
stuff (btw, the MS homepage still claims that IE 6 has "Full CSS Level 1
Support"
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/evaluation/features/default.mspx but we
all know better)

"we can not disclose whether this bug exists because that would open us to
litigation" -> this later became known as the Peekaboo bug

"it is not a bug but we won't charge you for reporting this and you will have a
much better experience with the next version" -> IIS 4 / ASP isolation level
issue

My support experience with Microsoft is consistently bad. In fact, the only
company that does worse is Blackboard (but that may be because I am not their
customer but just keep finding security vulnerabilities in Blackboard).

Jochem