Alex

Have you tested if the code is definitely dropping to the 'else'
condition when there are no records being retrieved

- try out putting the recordcount to make sure you know what you are
getting back from the query or dumping the contents before the
conditional block

- on the else condition, try doing a dump or something (assuming you
have a test/dev server) of the query results so that you know that you
are dropping in to the else condition ok e.g. <cfdump var="#risorse#">

See what happens there?