Well, as an Allaire customer, I say fix all the bugs.

So you're saying some bugs will deliberately not be fixed in 5.0 unless perhaps they
win some popularity contest.  Is that as absurd as it sounds or is it just me?  Next
time my client comes to me and says, hey, there are 10 bugs in the program you wrote,
I'll say, well, 10 is a lot, so pick 6 of 'em that you dislike the most and I'll just
fix those.    Puuuhleeease!

Thanks,
-Max