See you are letting the software train you...

Tell that to the folks who depend on software to
control the space shuttle that determines whether
they live or die...

Of course.. software is to complicated now a days
guess we will have to tell the NASA people to go
ahead and shut down the space program...

<G>

Okay okay its a bit cutting and this is not aimed
at anyone specific. I see this mind set often and
believe that it is wrong but most companies get
caught in the beat the competitors to release the
product.. I wont get into the whole debate but its
an interesting way to think about it at any rate...

Oh not to mention the space shuttle is a real time
system that requires a WHOLE lot more programming
knowledge than your typical CF program....

Jeremy Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]