> Well, as an Allaire customer, I say fix all the bugs.
>
> So you're saying some bugs will deliberately not be fixed in 5.0 unless
perhaps they win some popularity contest.  Is that as absurd as it sounds or is
it just me?  Next time my client comes to me and says, hey, there are 10 bugs in
the program you wrote, I'll say, well, 10 is a lot, so pick 6 of 'em that you
dislike the most and I'll just fix those.    Puuuhleeease!

> Thanks,
> -Max

I think it's great.  How many companies actually do that?  If you have a finite
amount of time, and more bugs than time to fix the bugs, fix the most important
ones first and give us a new version.  "All" bugs will never be fixed--software
is way too complicated nowadays.

tom