Thanks Damon, it adds a touch of freshness to your organization.  It also
adds certain passion and exposure, so beware!

I have not entered any bug in your DB, but I have been entering a group of
things in this forum with SP2 in the subject, hoping you or somebody from
Allaire would catch up.  Would you take care of those, or do you need us to
resubmit those in a different format?  Most of mine are mostly feature
requests.  It will be nice if you just create an e-mail called
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and we send them there, and your engineers reproduce and
categorize them for us.

Hey, I have an idea!  If we find something your QA staff has not found,
would you give us a free 5.0 Professional edition?

Jaime Garza
Director of Development
Celosis, Inc.
(510) 814-3019

I hope they asked Laika what bugs to fix.  She would have replied: "Fix that
bug that disallows this ship to land back on earth!"