CFEclipse runs pretty happily on my 1GB of RAM, Athlon XP 2400+ desktop.
It's certainly not a luxury computer, but I have no problems running
CFEclipse on it.

I also run openSuSE 10.2 though, so perhaps that has something to do
with it. ::shrug::

Just thought I'd mention it.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels