From: Greg Luce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Editor

Why doesn't someone who's climbed the learning curve and HAS configured all
these hundreds of things, and installed all the plugins just
release/distribute their build? Being as it's java I can just stick someone
else's Eclipse install on my PC and go to town right? I'd pay money for not
having to learn all this and configure all those snippets...

Greg