Azadi, Dominic...

One thing I did notice is that the db vendor didn't put a field for the
property type in the commercial properties table.  When I transfer the data
from my "temp" table (created when I import the vendor's data from their text
file)
I would need to add a "property_type" field for the permanent table,
along with the "property_id" field I've already added.

If I did that for the "commercial properties" table, then I'd have a
property_type
field in each property table that I could add to the url link and pass to the
property details page to specify which table to search for the property.

Thanks for the input!

Rick