Hello again everyone,
    I'd be curious to hear about your experiences with www.KickAssVPS.com if
any of you have a Virtual Private Server with them. I checked them out
several times and like the fact that they offer ColdFusion 9 and use
Paralells Helm Control Panel for site management and the Virtuozzo Control
Panel for managing the server. Both products work very well with screen
reading software. Being a screen reader user this is of importance to me. I
have had the opportunity to use several Parallels products and found that
they all work well with Jaws For Windows Version 12.0.

    Beyond this they seem to be a good company although I'm a little
squeemish about there not being telephone tech support available. That's the
impression I get from viewing their Web Site. Any feedback will be very much
appreciated.

Peter Donahue